How to Land Mutation registration pass books benefits loans from banks?
Mutation is a process through which Owner’s name or his particulars like
liabilities get changed because of some type of transactions. The type of transaction
may be one of the following:
- J-Slip-Sale through registered deed.
- Inheritance – Change of Ownership because of death of the Owner.
- Division of Land within the Family.
- Pledge / Release – Change in liabilities because of loan from bank or repayment to
- Court Decree – Based on the Court Order.
- Alienation – Conversion of land from agricultural to other purposes.
- Acquisition by Government for Public purpose.
- Grant of Land by Government to Poor People.
- mee bhoomi portal